* Duration – approx. 8 hours
* Regular & Private Everyday
* Tour Highlights – Isa Bey Mosque, Ephesus Ancient City, shrine of Mother Mary, Temple of Artemis (Diana)
* Lunch featuring a selection of Turkish cuisine with open buffed
The tour starting with Isa Bey Mosque, then drive to an ancient Greek city, later a major Roman city, on the west coast of Asia Minor which called Ephesus, stroll past the celsus library, the Temple Of Hadrian and the Trajan Fountain in the Ancient Ephesus. After walking on the historical marble street the Great Theater where St. Paul preached will meet at the end. Open buffed lunch in a local Turkish restaurant. In the afternoon will visit the carpet cooperative to see how the Turkish carpets are made by hand. Proceed to shrine of Mother Mary, it is believed where she spent recent years of her life. Temple Of Artemis (Diana), on the side of one of the seven wonders of ancient World. At the end Leather Fashion show will be full of fun.
Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10 – 30 steps. Comfortable shoes, a hat and plenty of sunscreen are recommended as shade is limited the order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
Lunch, featuring a selection of Turkish cuisine with open buffed.
Tour Price Includes;
- From /to Hotel
- Professional English speaking Official Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the various sites
- Air Conditioned non-smoking vehicle
Tour Price Does Not Includes;
- Personal expenses
- Tip to driver and tour guide
- Anything unless specified being included